Saturday, December 5, 2020
Pre-Gala Show from 5:30PM – 6:00PM
Virtual Gala from 6:00PM – 7:00PM
November 20, 2020 Silent Auction opens for bidding at 9:00AM
December 5, 2020 Silent Auction closes for bidding at 7:30PM
This helps to make sure that you receive all communication and updates about the event. Click the black “Register” button at the top of this page.
1. Click on the Blue link in the Welcome text to be directed to the Items page.
2. View Items by category or search by Item number or name.
3. Click the item of interest to view the description as well as the current bid and or price.
4. The system will auto-populate the bid amount based on the set increment for the item.
5. Choose to bid at the set amount or higher.
6. Click Bid.
We will be live streaming the Virtual Festival of Trees Gala on Saturday, December 5th. The pre-show will begin at 5:30 pm and the live event will kick off at 6:00 pm. We will be emailing out tips and other fun ways to make the most of your virtual Festival of Trees Gala experience from home. We recommend that you tune in with 2 devices (computer, tablet, mobile phone, or television). This will allow you to watch the live stream, bid and give during the live event.
Festival of Trees is a chance for every female to express her holiday spirit, so don’t hold back when planning your gala wear. This is your time to shine. Black tie is a chance to go all out: sequins, sparkles & plush fabrics in rich holiday tones! Top it off with a pair of killer heels and the only thing rivaling your sparkle will be the bubbly.
Festival of Trees provides a splendid occasion to get dressed up, because who doesn’t love a good whiskey sour? It’s time! Cocktail attire, sport a tux, or these days, however, a makeshift version black suit, white button-up, black bowtie are totally acceptable for the modern man. Want to add a little more edginess? A midnight blue dinner suit is a sleek way to break from the norm. A velvet accent is also an on-trend way to look smooth for the occasion-just don’t be that guy and go full velvet (never go full velvet).
1. Create an online account so you can bid on silent auction, live auction, raffle ticket or make a donation to the Arizona Burn Foundation
2. Double check your internet connection
3. Set up YoutTube on your computer, mobile device, tablet and television
The live stream program will be a celebration of our burn community and it will be an opportunity for you to support the Arizona Burn Foundation. We will our honor sponsors, including our Title Sponsor Cunningham Law Firm, hear from our survivors and share a powerful message of our impact. Our auctioneer Anna Anja will showcase our beautiful holiday trees and a special appeal you can donate during the live stream.
1. Make a donation online at azburn.org or by clicking here.
2. Join us for the virtual event on Saturday, December 5th at 5:30 PM where you can give during the pre-show, special appeal and after the live auction.
3. Mail a cash or check donation to:
Arizona Burn Foundation
1432 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85006
If you are a resident of Arizona, you may purchase a raffle ticket online. If you are not a Arizona resident, you may purchase a ticket by calling 602.230.2041 no later than 4:30 om on Friday, December 4th.